To provide initial temperature and health checks to our staff to screen for COVID 19.
• Start of shift temperature checks and follow-up assessment for COVID 19
• Temperature checks for employees returning to the building after breaks and lunches
• Monitoring PPE Usage and dissemination
Must be able to work up to 60 hours per week the months of November, December, and January. Flex down in slower months to average of 32-40 hours
Qualifications, Education & Experience
• Bilingual in English/Spanish highly preferred
• Medical training or licensure preferred
• Knowledge of COVID 19 CDC recommendations
• Knowledge of COVID 19 Symptoms and Temperature requirements
• Ability to stand, walk, and bend for many hours
• Ability to perform repetitive motion for long periods of time
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Must be able to climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time
• Must be able to show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
• Must be able to stand and walk more than 8 hours a day
• Must be able to pull up to 50 lbs.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of team members in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Indrio Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other legally protected statuses under the law.