Job Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Media Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
At Adsposure we are consistently seeking to add talented and growth-oriented people to our teams. We have the exclusive access to the advertising opportunities throughout the Chicago transit system. We are looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive to establish themselves as Chicago go-to Out of Home advertising expert and become our new business development partner. Account Executives are responsible for developing, servicing, and maintaining a base of clients to implement, drive, and support strategic sales initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells transit advertising by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending how transit advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Reaches and/or exceeds specified sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Prepares and develops customized sales presentations by researching customer needs and translating those needs into creative proposals for businesses leaders using visual presentations, testimonials, and revenue generating ideas.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
- Collaborates with the Design, Accounting, Operations, and Installation departments to ensure proper execution of deliverables and deadlines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains and update the CRM database with complete and current account information.
- Attends regular sales meetings and one-on-one sessions twice monthly.
- Travels out of the area for business needs.
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.