Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Chemical Receiver is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by verifying all inbound receipts of chemicals in the facility whether in bulk or packaged.
Key Responsibilities of Chemical Receiver
• Maintain inventory records
• Ensure accurate and quality of received materials
• Perform routine tasks including some clerical, inventory and inbound related
• Communicate issues that occur to supervisor
• Communicates with supply chain and vendors on deliveries and materials
• Communicates with carriers both OTR and Rail
• Work with peers and production in order to complete receiving and inbound operations are accurate
• Coordinates and executes physical inventories
• Work on special projects as directed
• Responsible for carrying out company policy and initiatives
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Warehouse and/or chemical experience preferred
• Rail operations experience
• Able to work overtime as needed
• Hazardous materials experience highly desired
• Forklift experience a plus
• 49CFR Certification Required
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
• Overall knowledge of warehouse equipment, and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Proficient with PC applications such as Email, Word, and Excel; printers; RF Scanner; WMS systems
• Knowledge of inventory control systems and warehouse operations
• Strong attention to details, organization ability and ability to interact well with others
• Exhibits professionalism
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a chemical manufacturing plant environment
• Occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to sit on forklift for long periods of time
#Chemical #Receiver #OTR #Rail #Forklift #Inventory #Inbound
Spray Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Spray Products is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Spray Products are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Spray Products will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Spray Products encourages applicants of all ages.