Footprint solutions is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; for over 20 years we have partnered with well-known retailers to provide them with total onsite management capabilities.We perform both merchandising and installation services within our customer’s retail space. We are well versed in the stores we serve.
Our Merchandisers will play an essential role in helping our retail customers manage and display their products. Merchandisers may implement plan-o-gram updates, stock displays or shelves, complete surveys and audits, assist in store remodels, or tag products with security materials among other responsibilities. You will be servicing multiple locations and customers on a reoccurring basis within a predetermined territory.
*This position will report directly to a remote District Manager, but you will work independently onsite at our retailer locations.
From large metropolitan markets to the smallest towns in America, footprint has opportunities that will fit into your life.
• Strong communication skills required.
• Independent thinker, problem solver and decision maker.
• Smart phone technology knowledge highly preferred.
• Ability to work remotely and on a timely basis when accepting, scheduling, and reporting on store visits along with work
hours, photos, and travel expenses.
• Ability to effectively manage your time.
• Highly ethical in all work practices.
• Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking and on occasion lifting up to 40 pounds.
Footprint is an equal opportunity employer. Step into a job that is right for you with footprint solutions.