We offer a great team environment and welcome applicants with STRONG ASC Revenue Cycle facility billing experience.
Our Billing Specialists are responsible for the proper documentation of claims forms and billing of surgical procedures. Extract information from medical records, operative notes, invoices, progress notes and discharges to ensure completeness and accuracy. Capture implants, supplies, drugs and other billable items prior to claims submission. Perform complete chart reviews, verifying patient demographics, assigning codes and modifiers in accordance with coding and reimbursement guidelines for appropriate reimbursement.
Billers daily responsibilities and duties include:
NOTE: Candidates living within 30 miles of Tampa, FL or Sioux Falls, SD will be considered for In House positions only
• Experience: At least 2-5 years of medical facility billing experience, out of network helpful. Orthopedic/Pain management/ Ambulatory Surgery Center is highly preferred.
• Strong knowledge of computerized billing systems. Experience with Vision, AdvantX and/ or Zirmed/Waystar is helpful.
• Basic level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
• Critical thinking to identify and resolve complex problems in a remote work environment.
• Technical expertise in prioritizing tasks while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills to enhance a cooperative virtual team and energetic work environment.
How to exhibit NSN values in this role:
Knowledge – Our employees are experts in Medicare billing model emphasizing ASC billing and coding
Persistence & Culture – Each day, we communicate effectively with clients and coworkers
Work Ethic & Mentality – Members of our team routinely demonstrate a high level of organization and follow through
Integrity – We count on each other to always to the right thing, for coworkers, clients and the company
Innovation – As each case is different, we welcome the opportunity to find a solution
Community – We practice gratitude and count on each other to assist