DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a liaison to Work Initiatives programs and the DA and other departments as needed. The primary focus is the collection and calculation of specific data requirements; data entry for the Third Party Partnership Program through SNAP; SAMHSA grant and Campus data reporting.
- Partner with the DA on special data related projects and timelines.
- Act as liaison with Campus program personnel; sets appointments, schedules and coordinates deadlines according to the DA’s deadlines eliminating scheduling conflicts.
- Maintain audit requirements for federal programs, electronically and paper, under the direction of the DA.
- On occasion, prepare paper documents for program meetings required by the DA.
- Collects, compiles, and prepares miscellaneous spreadsheet reports and data as outlined by the DA.
- On occasion, participate in department and interdepartmental meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintain a passion for SRM’s mission, able to work well with diverse groups of people, exhibiting compassion and Christ’s love while treating all people with dignity and respect.
- Serves as an advocate for the homeless and raises awareness of the needs and concern for the addicted and those in poverty, engaging others within one’s influence of greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of this population in Colorado Springs.
- Proficient in MS Office/Office 365 with expertise in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must obtain certification in Clarity, CBMS and Client Tracker software as required.
- Exceptional communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 -5 years prior experience in data entry, data compilation and Excel spreadsheets is required
- Comfortable working in an autonomous setting.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL FACTORS:
- Occasionally = 1%-33%; Frequently = 34%-66%; Continuously = 67%-100%
- The Data Entry Clerk will routinely move throughout the ministries of SRM. Must be able to climb stairs daily and lift up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis. Visual acuity and frequent computer screen usage is required.
Starting pay rate is $16.83 per hour.