Trace is a ground-breaking technology that automatically films and edits video into moments for every player on the field. With Trace, players, parents, and coaches are delivered the edited moments that matter to them instead of the whole game. Just the video you want, without the video you don’t. Our experience is tailored to each athlete. Hundreds of thousands of athletes use Trace monthly, from National teams to kids just starting out their athletic journey. Teams include Barca Academy, FC Dallas Youth Soccer, NEFC, USYS National League and the list goes on and on!
At Trace we look for individuals who are passionate about sports, have played sports and understand how to work hard to achieve goals. We’re a collaborative team of top performers that thrive on healthy competition, we push each other individually so we can succeed collectively. We will challenge you to develop personally and professionally if you’re willing to learn, commit to our mission and be coachable. All of this while focusing on the sports market!
Trace is at a tipping point now. With soccer club teams across every state using our product, we drive extraordinary value through our transformative AI technology. As an Account Executive (AE), you’ll be responsible for managing a pipeline of opportunities within HubSpot CRM, Demo the technology, negotiating and closing deals. This is a great opportunity for you to bring your sales talent to a forward thinking sports tech company (the sports video technology world). We’re looking for A players with drive and a fun demeanor as we work towards removing friction from youth sports video.
How you will contribute:
- Organize and triage leads based on value & priority
- Demo and present the Trace Technology
- Set and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Regular reporting (weekly) on key performance metrics
- Drive adoption and retention of Trace among soccer clubs and teams.
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 1+ year of prior SaaS closing experience
- Background in sports (coaching or playing) or a former athlete in club sports
- Experience with making outbound calls on a daily basis
- Skilled at negotiating and closing deals
- Experience with a sales CRM
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills on technical topics
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed way in a fast moving environment
- You’re passionate about being part of a successful high growth tech company
- You want to make an impact and aren’t looking for a cookie cutter 9-5pm
- You're a builder, problem solver and have a growth mindset
- You seek a company that allows you to drive your own success and development
- You’re hungry to learn, crave opportunity and ownership