Trace is a ground-breaking technology that automatically films and edits video into personalized playlists for every player on the field. Our mission is to help players and families to be able to review their athletic performance, moments, and memories that are important to them. We create a customized experience that is tailored to each athlete. Our content has become integral to the lives of hundreds of thousands of passionate athletes all over the world, from National teams to kids just starting out their athletic journey. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to be an early, integral member of the team.
At Trace we look for individuals who have played sports at a competitive level, and can help educate the clubs and teams we work with on how and why Trace can make their lives easier. We’re a collaborative team of top performers that thrive on healthy competition, we push each other individually so we can succeed collectively. We will challenge you to develop personally and professionally if you’re willing to learn, commit to our mission, and be coachable.
As a CSM, you will be responsible for onboarding customers in your territory, building and nurturing relationships, looking for opportunities to expand the accounts you’re working on, and ensuring each account you manage is ready to renew at the end of their term.
How you will contribute:
- Educate customers on how to use the product generally, and for their specific objectives.
- Establish relationships with all customer stakeholders to become a strategic trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns in a timely manner to ensure delivery of first class, genuine and personalized customer service.
- Identify and execute on upsell opportunities.
- Proactively manage and own your book of business throughout the entirety of the customer’s lifetime with Trace.
Skills that will help you be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Account Management experience; Sales experience a plus.
- Background in soccer (coaching or playing).
- Ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Ability to organize, break down, and clearly articulate complex thoughts, ideas and instructions.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills on sports and technical teams.
Trace is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- You’re passionate about being part of a successful high growth tech company
- You want to make an impact and aren’t looking for a cookie cutter 9-5pm
- You aren’t afraid to take risks and try new things
- You seek a company that allows you to drive your own success and development
- You’re hungry to learn, crave opportunity, and ownership