About the Company:
CORMETECH, Inc. was founded in 1989, and provides environmental engineering solutions and services to the North American and world's power, marine, industrial-process, refinery, and petrochemical markets. It is servicing the growth needs of the U.S. power generating fleet to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations in a cost effective way.
CORMETECH has fully dedicated, state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, research and development centers and testing laboratories in Charlotte (NC), Cleveland (TN), Durham (NC), and Kings Mountain (NC).
All full-time employees are eligible for benefits on day one of employment!
The position of QA/QC Technician consists of maintaining quality-assurance processes, testing products, and recording data during product development and manufacturing. This position will complete reporting of in-house quality checks at various stages of the process. This position will be responsible for ensuring the customer product quality is meeting the customer expectations as the product progresses through the Regeneration Process.
- Follow all safety instructions and rules
- Creating new databases for projects tracking throughout our production process
- Periodic quality checks during the various stages of the Regeneration process
- Provide QA/QC sheet for different departments for tracking purposes
- Document and file QC standards
- Help maintain the Warehouse Inventory of all Catalyst Modules
- Inspect inbound catalyst to provide damage reports to PM
- Inspect outbound catalyst to ensure customer’s quality expectations are met
- Data entry in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Assisting supervisor in QA/QC related duties (when needed)
Special projects as assigned
- Valid driver's license is required for all positions
- Reliable means of transportation is required for all positions
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Background check is required
- Safety conscious at all times
- Self-motivated worker
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Able to work in a team
- Good computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Previous QA/QC experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience in data entry & reporting
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- This job operates in a plant environment. This role routinely requires moving around equipment and forklift operators thus the need for safety at all times. Temperature can be very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. The noise level is high and requires attentiveness. Environment can be very dusty and dirty at times.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crouching and possibly a slight climb at times. The employee must be able to lift/push/pull up to 40 pounds and up to 75 lbs. with a team.
Cormetech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.