Supervise trade workers and/or subcontractors onsite to ensure safe, efficient, quality completion of projects on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Responsible for safety onsite
- Supervise craft workers assigned to an area of responsibility; provide liaison between field engineering and crafts to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications
- Plan the work schedule, determining manpower levels, material quantities, and equipment requirements
- Monitor work performance and productivity of trades to ensure project specifications, procedures, quality, and safety requirements are maintained
- Manage onsite meetings and distribute schedule updates and meeting minutes
- Complete daily documentation requirements including reports and photo
- Advise Project Management of potential problems, work interference, and schedule difficulties; assist in circumventing/resolving such problems as required
- Maintain liaison with other departments to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support project activities and schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- An Associate’s degree Construction Management/Engineering/Science and a minimum of 3 years of related superintendent/foreman/crew leader experience; or
- A High School diploma and a minimum of 7 years of related superintendent/foreman/crew leader experience.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, and construction print reading
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.