The business development officer (BDO) plays a pivotal role in the business strategy for Quantum National Bank. The BDO is responsible for acquiring new business relationships along with growing and maintaining a strong portfolio. We challenge each BDO to seek out great clients whose needs match our strengths as a top lender in Georgia.
• Identify and gain new business with clients for both loans and deposits
• Evaluate and disclose risk within a relationship
• Understand loan policy and document exceptions to it
• Assess collateral and any potential weaknesses
• Work closely with Credit Department to complete factually accurate loan memorandum detailing the relationship and request
• Service accounts and keep information up to date with exceptions less than 20% of the portfolio balance
• Identify potential problems in a loan relationship and work with senior leadership on action plans
• Document potential problems or exceptions in the loan process
• Grow and nurture current relationships and networks
• Maintain asset quality of past dues 1.0% over 30 days and collect past dues on loans
• Adhere to the Board approved assets quality goals. Loan losses should be at acceptable levels. Substandard assets less than 20% and OAEM less than 20% of the portfolio.
• Attend events as deemed necessary for the business
• Hold joint sales calls with management
• Perform site visits
• Meet production goals for loans and deposits
Quantum National Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
This document is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as an employment agreement or contract. Quantum National Bank retains the right to amend or change job description at any time without prior notice.
• Bachelor’s + in finance, business or account
• 3+ years of prior SBA financial sales experience
• Associates degree
• General knowledge of banking and business in targeted location
• Must have a vehicle for travel
• Strong English skills both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills
Working conditions and Travel
Travel up to or more than 50% of the time. Visiting customers, making calls etc.
Due to the client facing aspect of this role. You must be comfortable with traveling to meet clients.