Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management/Engineering/Science and 2 or more years project related construction experience; or
- An Associate’s degree in Construction Management/Engineering/Science and 4 or more years project related construction experience; or
- A High School diploma and 6 or more years related field construction experience.
- United States Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Quality Management class (within the last 5 years)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to professionally represent the company verbally, in writing, and in person to clients, associates and all others that may have contact with
- Ability to effectively work with a team to achieve project goals
- Ability to make own decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes. Willingness to embrace personal and professional development
- Excellent communicator and author of reports for quality control documentation
- Knowledge of construction related technologies, quality activities and quality auditing. Ability to read and understand engineering design drawings, specifications, and applicable technical instructions, plans and reports
- Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other applicable web based programs
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.