PowerRail Distribution Inc is a certified AAR M-1003 distributor, manufacturer and remanufacturer of aftermarket locomotive parts, offering a wide range of products.
Busy warehouse seeks associate for picking/packing and inventory control. Computerized inventory system requires basic computer skills, forklift/Walkie experience preferred.
• Warehouse associates also perform general maintenance and janitorial duties and are cross-trained in most warehouse functions.
• Small staff, fast paced, attention to detail!
• Must be reliable and self-motivated.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and speed, good work ethic and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of the warehouse operation, ability to lift up to 70 lbs and work in a changeable temperature environment.
• Experience preferred - but will train good candidates.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a family-friendly culture. PowerRail is an EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY!