Our Expectations For You
- Understand and follow SD Wheel policies and be dedicated to safety and quality.
- Promote and embrace SD Wheel culture and customer first commitment to quality and delivery.
Live by the Core Values
- Be willing to teach, be willing to learn.
- Appreciate and celebrate.
- Show respect. No secrets.
- Be your biggest fan!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to work on feet for extended periods of time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; with frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with two shifts available. Standard first shift schedule is Monday through Friday, 7 AM - 3:30 PM with occasional overtime, weekends, and holidays. Standard second shift schedule is Monday through Friday, 3:30 PM - 12 AM with occasional overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Experience in manufacturing is preferred but is not required
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
What You Can Expect From Us
- Our commitment to your creativity, independence and ownership of your work
- A high commitment to your health and safety
- Bonus structure based on profit structure and wellness participation
- Competitive wages starting at $14.50 with opportunities for increases
- Opportunity for advancement and growth with higher wage rates in as little as 2 months
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Concierge Provider (a form of membership in which doctors provide medical care to Patients generally providing 24/7 access, a cell phone number to connect directly with their physician, same-day appointments, visits that last as long as it takes to address their needs and varying other amenities).
- Holiday/Paid Time Off
*Waiting period may apply for some benefits