Contessa offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in being part of an organization that is leading the country in redefining the way care is provided to patients. Contessa’s Home Recovery Care model brings all the essential elements of inpatient care to the comfort and convenience of a patient’s home. The model enables provider organizations and health plans to deliver high-quality, safe and affordable care to patients with non-life-threatening conditions. At Contessa, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of patients and be at the forefront of shaping a pioneering space in the health care industry.
The Software Engineer role represents a key member of the software engineering team providing technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as a leading health care innovator. You will analyze user stories, design and develop software to support business needs, conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and other phases of the SDLC. The position is in Nashville, TN and relocation is not available.
• Implement common software design patterns
• Produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and performant
• Participate in front-end development activities
• Develop and scale microservices on cloud infrastructure
Required Technology Skills/Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Understanding of the latest .NET Framework and .Net Core
• Hands-on experience with typescript programming
• Experience with Node.js
• Knowledge of React, Angular, or a comparable UI framework
• Experience using Github
• Have a systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills, documentation skills, and a sense of ownership and drive.
• Self-directed and collaborative team member
Preferred Technology Skills/Qualifications:
• Experience with GraphQL
• Experience with MS-SQL
• Understanding of OSX/Linux Shell
• Exposure to Kubernetes a plus
• Experience with Cloud Providers (Azure preferred)
• Experience working in an Agile scrum team setting
• Understanding of DevOps & CI/CD
Our team members are our greatest asset. That’s why you’ll find that Contessa has built a culture around trust, open communication, and a unified desire to change the way healthcare is being delivered. It’s important to us that you like your job, are motivated by the work you do every day and feel supported by leadership. Contessa offers a generous compensation and benefits package, a strong belief in a healthy work-life balance and great opportunities for career growth.