Human Resources Generalist
Excellent innovative environment with great family-oriented culture. Come work as an HR Generalist at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Cormetech is a global leader in providing the highest quality and highest performing environmental technology. Our main goal? It’s to help ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Our products and processes improve air quality for coal and gas-fired power plants. We just don’t stop there though. Our innovative development team is reaching the marine, refinery, and even petrochemical markets. We take our responsibility and service we provide seriously.
We are looking for a full time HR Generalist with experience in employee development, HRIS, employee relations, legal and ISO compliance, training, and organizational development. The ideal candidate can:
• Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute all HR programs.
• Provide coaching to supervisors and manager on policies, procedures, employee development, etc.
• Assist with recruiting and facilitate hiring new employees.
• Work comfortably with a team as well as individually.
• Process new hires, including new hire documents and benefit enrollments.
• Work with HR Team to plan and implement employee relations activities and events.
• Conduct training activities, accommodating a multi-shift operation.
• Attend & participate in disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
If you are a seasoned HR professional who is passionate about people, eager to learn, with a go-getter attitude, you are who we are looking for!
• A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Education, or related and 4 + years of Human Resources experience in a similar role.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred.
• Experience in using Paylocity preferred, or other HRIS system helpful.
This position will be housed in our Durham, NC manufacturing facility. Our city ranks #10 in U.S. News “Best Places to Live.” It is one of the hottest foodie destinations of the south, has great weather, and a rich culture rooted in profound history.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Excellent benefit package.
• Growth and advancement opportunities.
• Goal Sharing program.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Family-oriented environment.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.