Hilltop Residential is rapidly growing and looking for great people to join our teams in the Athens market!
At Hilltop Residential, we are proud of our vibrant culture. We are wholly committed to being a world-class real estate investment company that provides unparalleled excellence to our customers and investors. Hilltop is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience not only as a great place to live, but also a great place to work, and we are honored to have received the recognition as a Great Place to Work! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company that puts their employees first – Hilltop Residential is it!
Hilltop Residential Offers Great Benefits!
•Competitive Pay • 401k with Company Match • Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans • Paid Life Insurance • Employee Referral Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off • Employee Rent Discount Program • Rapidly Growing Company with Opportunities for Growth
• Organize, prioritize, and guarantee service requests and repairs are made correctly and in timely manner
• Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features daily to minimize liability concerns and ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
• Oversee turnkey operations; ensure vacant units are made rent-ready in a timely manner
• Perform turnkey work as required and ensure all make-readies are inspected
• Follow the Standard Operating Procedures
• Keep basic knowledge of local and state codes for permitting, sign ordinances and pool regulations
• Follow and enforce the company's policies and procedures
• Communicate effectively with residents, fellow associates, vendors, and supervisors
• Work with community director to handle maintenance-related resident problems
• Assist community director with documenting counseling sessions with maintenance staff
• Maintain a preventative maintenance program to minimize emergency and service repairs
• Maintain hazard communications program; teach and promote safe work practices
• Assist with recruiting, hiring, and training of quality staff; recommend promotions and terminations when necessary
• Work with community director to obtain competitive bids for maintenance-related expenses
• Understand and adhere to budget guidelines
• Purchase supplies and vendor services using standard purchase order systems and proper bidding procedures under the supervision of community director
• Monitor inventory and maintain appropriate levels of parts and supplies
• 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
• Valid driver's license and/or access to reliable transportation
• EPA license
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications—not race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.