1. Must have completed a forklift safety training course and prove forklift competency test.
2. Must have some knowledge of a good running forklift to be able to inform the supervisor that there is a problem.
3. Perform other duties as assigned and necessary.
1. Must be able to sit all day with occasional standing. The sitting position is with your knees bent constantly
2. Must be agile to get off the forklift quickly and easily, and to be able to turn your head to see if anyone is behind you before backing up.
3. Must be able to work in extreme heat/cold depending on the weather conditions.
4. Must be alert and aware of your area —the ability to respond quickly to all situations.
5. Must be responsible enough to inform supervisor of any maintenance needed on forklift.