Job Summary: The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product implementation efforts.
L3DFX is seeking a highly organized, creative, personable and experienced individual to take a role as a Project Manager. As part of our team, you would work with our Design and Production department to ensure the successful development, planning, and full execution of a project. You’ll be responsible for project schedules, determining critical path tasks, organizing resources, coordinate with internal and external teams, coordinate assets during the installation phase, and other related tasks. If you're a Project Manager looking to get into an exciting industry Themed Entertainment is among the best. L3DFX provides design/build services to industries ranging from movies to theme parks. Yes, it's as intriguing as it sounds.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Asana required
- Expert at organization, time management, inventive thinking and creative solutions, resourcefulness
- Familiar with materials and methods in construction/scenic set design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.