Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform assembly operations of micro components requiring fine hand dexterity
- Ability to use a microscope and comfortable with tools.
- Understand and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
- Comply with work schedules and properly report hours worked.
- Have the ability to initial and date and write notes and other entries legibly.
- Comply with all written procedures and safety practices.
- Read and understand procedures written in English.
Education and/or Job Experience
- 0-3 years experience in manufacturing medical devices, electronics, and/or pharmaceuticals. Controlled area/cleanroom experience a plus. Molding experience a plus
- Skills and Specifications
- Fine dexterity, assembly of micro components, ability to use a microscope, comfortable with tools, good communication skills and legible handwriting.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.