** Up to $2,000 sign on bonus depending on experience **
The mission of Oklahoma Central Credit Union is to make a difference in the lives of our employees, our members, and the communities we serve. We know we have to make a difference in the lives of our employees for them to make a difference for our members and communities.
What you can expect when you join Oklahoma Central Credit Union:
- Competitive pay - Cha-ching!
- Work-life balance - Your family, hobbies, and life outside of work are important to us!
- 401 (k) retirement plan - You contribute to our future, so we contribute to yours
- Best-in-class healthcare coverage - Helping you stay healthy
- Generous PTO and federal holidays - We prioritize what matters
- Community Service - We believe in giving back to the community and you'll receive up to 40 hours of paid volunteer time off
We are seeking a Member Relationship Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, great follow up and be customer-service minded. The Member Relationship Specialist provides financial solutions by offering relevant products and services to better the lives of our members.
In this role you will:
- Interact with members and potential members to provide accurate and exceptional member service
- Identify and resolve member service, loan and deposit account issues
- Perform financial services to include originating loans, opening new accounts, IRAs, CDs, credit cards etc.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services based on member needs
- Balance daily transactions and assist in cash, merchandise, vault, recycler and ATM functions. Ensure appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared in timely manner
- Contribute to branch and credit union’s goals and objectives
- Handle member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, money transfers etc.
- Regularly communicate with members by placing outbound sales calls to advise of products and services that are beneficial to their financial well-being while further developing and deepening rapports
- Maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information