Assist the Project Management team with the evaluation, process, and managing of the information necessary to construct projects on time, within budget, and to the quality specified by the contract documents.
Overall Responsibilities and Duties (Essential Functions) in Support of the Project Management Team:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or
• An Associate’s degree in Construction Management/Engineering and a minimum of 3 -4 years of related experience; or
• A High School diploma and a minimum of 6 years of related experience
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
• Familiarity with reference materials and where/how to find information needed in professional work
• Ability to professionally represent the company verbally, in writing, and in person to clients, team members and all others
• Ability to effectively work in a cohesive team working together to achieve project goals
• Strong organization skills to effectively manage time and resources in the most efficient manner
• Self-starter proficient in organizing and completing assigned tasks within a specified time frame
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.