To serve meals during events at the Club and achieve total member and guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
• Properly set tables and sidework areas in dining room and kitchen.
• Greet guest at table and take orders as necessary, serving all meals and cocktails
• Serve all courses of meal using proper service.
• Remove dirty dishes, silverware and unused glassware.
• Complete all opening and closing sidework for each shift and complete weekly cleaning duties as assigned by management.
• Attend all required staff meetings.
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and co-workers.
• Any tasks as assigned by a server captain, supervisor or manager.
• Must maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations for safety and health.
• Adhere to standards set by the Seabrook Island Club.
• Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values, Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Experience: 6 months restaurant service experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent communication skills required, ability to multi-task and work with others
required. Good personality, hard work ethic and willing to be part of a team required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Equipment to be used: Computer POS systems, coffee machine, ice tea machine, bread warmer,
microwave, soup kettles, chafing dishes, any other miscellaneous restaurant equipment.
Typical Physical Demands: Ability to handle high stress levels during service hours. Ability to
carry trays and miscellaneous items of up to 40 pounds. This position requires moderate strength
and physical fitness. The position also requires repeated bending, stooping, reaching and a
normal range of hearing and vision. Requires ability to function professionally in a challenging and demanding environment as well as the ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time and to possibly work in extreme temperatures during long shifts.