Who is Brandify?
Brandify is an industry-leading provider of location-based digital marketing solutions that provide brands with a better understanding of their connection to their customers. Brandify does this by capturing incredibly powerful data as well as providing strategy and customized services to help brands maximize their online presence and drive customers to their locations.
For 21 years, Brandify powers more than 500 brands and serves more than 4.5 million bricks and mortar locations, globally reaching millions of consumers daily. Brandify's mission is to leverage location technology to transform the way businesses connect to consumers while offering unrivaled personal service.
Brandify's vision is to continue creating a team of innovators, strategist and leaders across technology and digital marketing whose aim is for the betterment of others and themselves. We are exploring all of Southern California to find a Strategic Account Manager with Digital Marketing Experience for our Anaheim, CA headquarters.
- Develop strategic business relationships that result in the understanding of the business issues and present the right solution
- Solicit business, track orders and promptly follow-up any perspective leads
- Handle queries on sales and pricing including but not limited to quotations
- Communicate customer requirements throughout the organization
- Travel to client sites, trade shows and remote offices as needed (less than 25% of the entire responsibility)
- Identify business opportunities of the current product line as well as the new product development
- Provide daily support to clients including orientation and training, product usability, and troubleshooting
- Create a business continuity plan/back-up for Client Services staff (data processes, platform performance and client communication)
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams in behalf of clients
- Proactively assess, validate and address customer needs
- BA / BS strongly desired or equivalent sales experience
- 5 yrs. of Account management experience on high-value, business-to-business and solution consultation environment is required (Preferably from the digital marketing industry)
- Proficient in using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and insight of Google Adwords, SEO practices, and Web Analytics
- Ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data for reporting and analysis.
- Effective communication (audio visual presentation, oral/written communication and follow up skills)
- High level of comfort to technology-driven and fast-paced environment.
- Ability build business relationships across all levels in the organization
- Capable of building and sustaining trust among clients and colleagues
- Proactive approach to client consultation.
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Bonus: Experience with local search
Compensation: In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits!
- Dental, Vision and Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Company Life Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Education Reimbursement
- Remote Work Program
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings
- Happy hours
- Job Training and Conferences
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees oh so well!
EEO Statement: Brandify is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.