For over 20 years Pacific Living Properties (PLP) has been providing quality apartment homes to meet the needs of our residents. We are committed to offering an exceptional living environment to our residents. We do this through excellent customer service, ongoing innovation and our use of state-of-the-art technology to promote excellent communication with our residents.
We are offering excellent opportunities for a full time Groundskeeper position to play a key role in the Bellingham, WA area.
• Responsible for tidiness in all supply and work spaces, and informs the Maintenance Supervisor about depleted parts and materials that must be ordered
• Maintain grounds equipment in a safe operating condition
• Perform general grounds clean-up, including picking up paper and trash around grounds; cleaning and pressure washing all areas of the property
• At times may operate hedger, trimmer, clipper, hand and power spray equipment, blower, sod cutter and various small hand and power and other related grounds maintenance equipment
• Provide professional customer service at all times
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous Grounds/Maintenance experience helpful
• Work in outdoor weather most of the time, with exposure to extreme temperatures including snow, rain, wind, etc.
• Ability to effectively communicate with office and maintenance staff
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, commission incentives, health, dental/vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays. You must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer