As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for safe forklift operation as well as accurate and efficient order picking.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trailers.
- Must maintain safe work practices and valid forklift operators license.
- Load/Unload trailers
- Responsible for trailer inspections
- Responsible for verifying unit of measure counts (pallets, cases, etc.)
- Responsible for properly using dock plates/dock doors
- Sit-down forklift (75% of daily work)
- Minimal understanding of computer
- Ability to clock in via Paylocity
- Pick Orders; Full pallet and unit pick
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Label units
- Operate sit down, order picker, and High reach depending on location in warehouse
- Clean/Upkeep of warehouse
- Emptying trash can
- Following organization protocols
- Receive product into storage
- Operate forklift
- Recording warehouse location & product info (Item #, Lot #, Quantity)
- Pull correct material and ensuring Lot sensitive, Item sensitive and Location sensitive information
- Understand SOPs and properly instituting them
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse, contract packaging or forklift experience required.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with appropriate equipment or assistance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must respond well to questions and have ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sharp attention to detail including accurate data and numbers.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and problem solve effective solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to operate forklift with appropriate training. Valid forklift license/certification or training preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts, overtime, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and may be required to operate across various locations.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at www.Jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.