Responsible for planning and managing multi-site and multi-discipline projects from bidding through completion. May manage personnel.
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
1. Customer Retention - Maintain working relationships within the industry, or related industries. Provide excellent quality and service to existing customers in order to increase our current market share within existing relationships.
2. Project Management - Manage resources, deadlines, expectations, and internal processes through project lifecycles, facilitate projects among internal departments, and provide critical project information to relevant parties.
3. Financial Reporting - Manage and track the financial performance of projects and report financial performance to relevant internal parties, including Vice Presidents and Directors.
4. Project Planning - Construct actionable plans for completing each project in line with deadline and budget using project management tools and techniques.
5. Proposal Development - Collaborate with Directors, Managers and Sales personnel in completing and submitting proposals to develop new business.
6. Personnel Management - Oversee the work of and provide support to direct reports, as applicable. Identify developmental needs, foster development and engagement, and perform associated personnel duties.
7. Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned
Special Job Dimensions:
Work requires conformance to tight deadlines, some travel, and working with highly sensitive information.