To contribute to client retention by effectively managing daily activities in assigned district. This will include leading a team of technicians who provide timely, professional front-line and higher-level technical support to teachers, staff, and students.
• Manage daily activities of assigned resources to ensure clients receive effective and timely resolution of all issues in compliance with the Service Level Agreement requirements defined in the client contract and based on established company objectives.
• Oversee daily volume of incidents generated from each client site; help prioritize incidents across all clients to ensure timely resolution of issues with highest impact on clients.
• Ensure work is assigned to proper resource; collaborate with engineers to coordinate work or escalations from site team to engineering or from engineers to site teams.
• Participate in resource management meetings on a weekly basis to identify resource-sharing opportunities across the organization and to ensure optimal productivity levels are achieved by all technical resources each week.
• Proactively manage communications pertaining to technical support, site operations, changes, outages, and issues to assigned client base in a timely, professional manner.
• Regularly communicates service performance levels to key stakeholders, including Assistant Director – Field Operations and/or executive sponsor.
• Serve as key point of contact for all matters related to the help desk, including: implementation of help desk strategy and initiatives, client and/ or account team escalations, help desk reporting, help desk productivity, and help desk hours of coverage.
• Supervise team of technicians, assigning duties and preparing and delivering performance reviews.
• Manage resources, including sourcing for, hiring, developing, and retaining high-performing staff.
• Manage resources to achieve corporate objectives and satisfy client requirements; promote cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
• Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in direct interaction with technical resources when required.
• Participate as needed in support of other areas of the business including finance, communications, recruiting, and sales.
• 12 months, Monday-Friday
• Varies with client hours; normally one hour prior to start of school day until one hour after end of school day
Assigned school employees
• Bachelor’s degree required
Up to 25%
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds