Kythera Space Solutions is the leading provider of dynamic management systems for next generation satellite payloads and networks. Sophisticated communication satellites with channelization and beam forming capabilities promise satellite operators and their customers extraordinary flexibility and newfound complexity. Kythera’s intelligent, real-time systems make it easy to harness the power of high-throughput satellites.
Kythera is seeking a rising B2B Marketing Communications Specialist to lead our young company’s marketing by driving visibility in the industry, authoring definitive content for online, social media, and offline consumption, and supporting lead generation. The ideal candidate brings 3-5 years of experience in marketing communications in the satellite communications industry, a journalist’s eye for message clarity, an artistic eye for detail, and a passion for excellence.
Kythera is leading the industry. If you are up to leading the charge, we look forward to talking with you.
Please note: This is a B2B marketing position. B2C marketing experts need not apply.
• Lead marketing communications for the company – online, social, offline
• Responsible for all collateral and content – online and off
• Work with executives and engineers to develop content
• Lead B2B marketing initiatives
• Support public relations, trade show exhibition
• Work closely with customers and partners on press announcements and marketing initiatives
• 3-5 years of progressive B2B marketing communications experience
• A master’s command of the English language
• Superior written and oral communication skills, in prose, online, in social media, in presentations
• Exceptional creative writing skills across persuasive, descriptive, and expository writing styles
• Comfort authoring content dealing with highly technical concepts
• Marketing experience in the satellite communications industry
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to develop, manage, and juggle a complex schedule, many deliverables, and lots of parallel paths of activity
• Experience preparing and presenting presentations
• Expertise in developing visual content, including infographics, illustration, animation, video, etc.
• Expertise in using content management systems for online content
• Expertise leveraging LinkedIn and related business social media for corporate marketing
• Experience managing trade show exhibition logistics and content
• Experience authoring press announcements and working with the media
• Experience working with B2B partners on collaborative marketing initiatives
• A passion for the written word, with an exceptionally critical editorial eye, a liberal red pen, and a goal of greatness
• The ability to work well independently and in a team
BA in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (EOE/AA M/F/D/V/SO/GI)