Business-essential role that conducts payment processing support and terminal support according to established productivity and service quality standards. Communicates with internal and external resources including but not limited to management, account managers, portfolio companies, clients, and third-party vendors, verbally and in writing. Resolves escalated and non-escalated investigations within required timeframes. Uses multiple applications to log all activities.
Success factors/job competencies:
• Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of action with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunity than others.
• Deals with Ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
• Collaboration - Actively and consistency seeks to work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results. Service a collaboration catalyst that motivates others to want to collaborate as well.
• Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Emotional Intelligence - Has the ability to perceive emotions of non-verbal signals of others, reason with emotions to promote thinking and cognitive activity, understand emotions by interpreting the cause of others emotions and what it may mean, and manage emotions by having the ability to regulate emotions of self and react and respond appropriately to the emotions of others.
• Intellectual Horsepower - Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp; capable, and agile.
• Leading on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
• Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
• Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and other for results.
Physical demands and work environment:
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Fullsteam (and its Family of Companies) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Final candidate must be able to pass a background check.