Nuvve Corp. is a San Diego based company, whose mission is to lower the cost of electrical vehicle (EV)
ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, such as wind and solar. Our
Grid Integrated Vehicle platform GIVe™ transforms EVs into grid assets when charging while
guaranteeing the expected level of charge when the vehicle owner needs it. The aggregation of
thousands of electric vehicles into a virtual power plant using the GIVe platform, allows Nuvve to
participate in electricity markets with a power capacity comparable to traditional generators. Based on
“Vehicle To Grid” technology or “v2g” the GIVe platform gives benefits to public organizations, businesses
and homes by reducing the cost of electric infrastructure and reducing CO2 emissions.
Nuvve is looking for a dynamic Project Manager responsible for planning and overseeing projects to
ensure success and completion within designated budget and timeframe. This position will support
Nuvve’s North America projects and is based in our San Diego Headquarters. This is a full-time position
with 100% company paid benefits.
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. While our San Diego office is currently closed
to the public, and we moved toward our new norm of conducting business, please rest assured that we
are taking all necessary precautions including practicing social distancing and sanitation. As a result, we
have made changes to our workplace and hiring guidelines to conform with CDC requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Able to take on new tasks and responsibilities as needed
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned by management
Qualifications / Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Bachelors’ degree in related field or discipline
• 2-3 years of work experience – energy/mobility/transportation experience preferred.
• Extreme attention to detail in all tasks.
• Effective communicator, both verbal and written.
• Ability to operate and stay organized in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to execute tasks individually as well as collaborate with the broader Nuvve team.
• Able to interact at all levels in an organization.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Problem analysis and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level
• Excellent computer skills including all MS Office 365 applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive) required