We are looking for Bartenders for Crabtree Kitchen + Bar on 8th in Poulsbo. Bartenders are often on the front line of the service industry, preparing drinks, entertaining, and ensuring a safe and clean environment for guests. It can be a challenging job at times, which is why we need people with the right skillsets. People who are friendly, organized, and can communicate efficiently and effectively with a diverse group of customers. Those who have an exceptional knowledge in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks as well as assessing guests' needs and preferences to make recommendations.
This position comes with opportunities for a flexible work schedule and growth within the company, in addition to a discount for all meals. We also offer cross-training with our High Spirits Liquor Store, located just downstairs from the bar, if you are enthusiastic about learning more of the alcohol industry. We offer skills from glass etching, to wine tastings!
If you are looking to raise the bar from a respectable job to a distinguished career, then we have a team of industrious individuals eager to hear from you. Apply today!
- As an employee you will enjoy the perks of hefty discounts on food and merchandise at our companies Crabtree Kitchen + Bar, ChocMo, and High Spirits!
- PTO that grows with years at the company
- Scholarship and education reimbursement opportunities
- Health insurance options for full time employees
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Present yourself as friendly, personable, and approachable to each guest
- Have a deep understanding of our brands, core values and our partnerships with the community to be able to fully answer customer questions regarding all aspect of our brands
-Take orders accurately and responsibly 100% of the time
- Make drinks for the entire restaurant efficiently and accurately based on provided recipes
- Direct support staff as needed within the bar
- Monitor guest consumption of alcohol to maintain that no one is being over served
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized workspace
-Cross training is available for retail sales in our extensive High Spirits Liquor Store
Job requirements for Bar:
- 2+ years bar tending experience
- Strong work ethic
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to obtain a MAST permit to be able to sell alcoholic drinks