Fullsteam is a rapidly growing, dynamic, and exciting private equity-backed software and payments company headquartered in Auburn, AL. The company was formed in 2018 by a core group of talented payments and software experts. Fullsteam is quickly expanding its operations through the acquisition of strategic portfolio companies that could benefit from our cutting-edge software and payments platform.
Fullsteam is currently seeking a software developer to join the payments platform development team in Auburn, AL. The Software Developer’s responsibilities will include working within Fullsteam’s new payment processing platform to design/develop/test new components and features, perform bug fixes, create automated unit tests, and perform and respond to code reviews while collaborating and communicating with the other members of the development team, the IT/Infrastructure team, upper-level management, portfolio company developers, and internal users of the platform.
• Excited and motivated by a significant role on a fast-moving team with a responsibility and opportunity to deliver many new and meaningful features promptly to drive rapid customer growth
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
• Full stack development skills (UIs, APIs, back-end processes, and databases)
• Ability to develop, debug, manually test, create automated testing for, and maintain applications for high up-time
• Superior verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of and experience with Secure Application Development Practices
• Understanding of application architecture, design patterns, methodologies and best practices
• Experience with relational databases, queries, management, and optimizations
• Ability to learn quickly under tight deadlines
• Must be able to work collaboratively, but is self-motived for excellence in deliverables
• Cloud Application Development (MS Azure)
• Agile development process familiarity
• Version Control Proficiency (GIT/Azure Dev Ops)
• Payment Processing Industry Experience
• Performance Tuning Expertise
Candidate must be able to pass a comprehensive background check required for payments-related businesses.
Competitive salary based on experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. Fullsteam offers Group Healthcare, 401(k) match.
Fullsteam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.