The Senior DevOps Engineer is a member of our Information Technology team and is responsible for the cloud-native infrastructure of the entire company. Members of this team have a significant opportunity for growth and engagement with cutting-edge infrastructure and security technologies. Team members get to enjoy the challenge of implementing a secure-by-design, enterprise-ready, highly-available & rapidly-scalable card data processing environment.
• Craft highly-resilient cloud infrastructure which can be deployed in an automated and seamless process
• Responsible for development and implementation of platform components to support containers using Kubernetes
• Engineer automated monitoring solutions to ensure the availability and reliability of infrastructure
• Deliver high-value solutions which enable the company to deliver on its expectations
• Document and communicate deployment processes and configuration guidelines of infrastructure components
• Administration and operation of cloud-native infrastructure & applications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security or related field (3+ years of work experience in software, infrastructure automation or cloud-engineering can substitute for BA degree)
• 3+ years’ experience with modern DevOps tooling (e.g. Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Vagrant, Jenkins, Visual Studio Code)
• 3+ years’ experience with programming/scripting languages (e.g. BASH/Shell, PowerShell, Python, C#, T-SQL)
• 3+ years experience architecting and managing container infrastructure using Docker and Kubernetes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience building and leveraging RESTful APIs for system and service management
• Understanding of highly-available, zero-downtime infrastructure including IaaS, PaaS, and containers
• Experience building solutions for monitoring, logging, security, and scalability of applications on Azure or AWS
• Source Control Proficiency (Git/VSTS)
• Understanding of network routing, management & security
• Knowledge of defense-in-depth, least-privileged & secure-by-design principals
• Understanding of PCI DSS
• Experience working on Agile/Scrum teams
Fullsteam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Candidate must be able to pass a comprehensive background check required for payments-related businesses.