Connect for Health Colorado has an exciting opportunity for a PMO and Change Management Manager.
Connect for Health Colorado is the state-based health insurance marketplace and support network that allows individuals, families and small employers to compare and purchase health plans from companies including the major health plans in the state in a convenient way. We provide high quality customer assistance by phone and in person, as well as access to federal financial assistance to reduce the cost of health insurance. Our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado.
Position Summary: The PMO and Change Management Manager is responsible for developing and managing the governance of a portfolio of projects and initiatives and facilitating change across the Connect for Health organization. They will enhance and maintain standards, repeatable processes and templates to be leveraged for all projects within the organization. This position currently works from home.
• Manage and maintain an Enterprise Project Management Office that supports all Connect for Health department’s projects, including the reporting and management of all projects.
• Manage and maintain standardized project management processes, tools, templates and communication vehicles.
• Support, mentor and develop project management staff.
• Advocate for and enhance change management techniques and best practices throughout the organization.
• Responsible for developing and managing an effective resource tracking and allocation method across the organization.
• Coordinate internal and external resources to facilitate a high functioning and successful teams.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Projects span across various business units to include security, compliance, marketing, operations and customer experience enhancements.
• Demonstrate overall flexibility, adaptability, balance and well-rounded knowledge based within all facets of the assigned role.
• Ensure proper change management processes are executed across the project life cycle.
• Understand and delivers projects using both waterfall and agile management methodologies.
• 8-10 Years of Project Management experience required
• 5+ Years of Change Management experience required
• 4 Year Degree College or 8 Years’ experience in leu of education
• Experience building and leading an enterprise PMO preferred
• Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational and process change management skills required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience working with JIRA and an Agile SDLC preferred
• PMI Certification or equivalent preferred
• Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to change
• Able to work independently without day to day direction
• Team oriented with the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and project management team
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of our system and highly sensitive information
• Colorado Resident
• Work Environment:
• Temporary Remote Due to COVID-19
• Typical office setting; the Connect for Health Colorado office is located in the Denver Tech Center, near the I-25 and I-225 exit.
• Work schedule will include some non-traditional hours, weekends and evening events.
• Some travel throughout Colorado will occasionally be required.
Connect for Health Colorado offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Using Connect for Health Colorado’s annual benefits allowance, employees may elect from various benefit offerings and tailor a package to best suit their individual needs. Connect for Health Colorado employees are eligible to participate in the organization’s 403(b) plan and are additionally provided with paid time off, short and long-term disability and life insurance. Hiring range for this position is $102,000 to $136,500.
Connect for Health Colorado is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Connect for Health Colorado may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on any workforce member and/or require job candidates to successfully complete a background check as a condition of employment.