Excellent innovative environment with great family-oriented culture.
Come work as an Operations Associate at a growing company that offers great
benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Current Shift Openings:
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
THE COMPANY: Cormetech is a global leader in providing the highest quality and highest performing environmental technology. Our main goal? It’s to help ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Our products and processes improve air quality for coal and gas-fired power plants. We just don’t stop there though. Our innovative development team is reaching the marine, refinery, and even petrochemical markets. We take our responsibility and service we provide seriously.
THE LOCATION: This position will be housed in our Durham NC manufacturing facility. Our city is the fifth-largest city in the state and the home of Duke University. Durham is home to comfortable climates, top-notch educational institutions and healthcare facilities, recreational opportunities, and friendly people.
Summary: This position involves material assembly, equipment operations, decision making, ability to show attention to quality detail work, and the ability to multitask. This position will require recording process information and making decisions based that information. May require using overhead cranes and/or forklifts to move catalyst fixtures or modules through the process while maintaining process specifications and recording process data. The operations associate may also encounter direct interaction with chemicals in an industrial atmosphere. Must be able to work required assigned shifts, day and/or evenings and possibly weekends.
• Must have a valid driver's license for all positions
• Reliable means of transportation is required for all positions
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Background check is required
• Self-motivated worker
• Good basic math and written communication skills
• Safety conscious
• Willingness to take on responsibility
• Able to work in a team
• Good attendance - punctual
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Able to read, follow instruction, and record information
• High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Work experience in an industrial environment
• Forklift experience preferred
• Proven knowledge of general plant safety
Cormetech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.