About Titan Brands
At Titan Brands, the focus is simple — it's about people. Our mission is to provide customers easy access to premium products without the premium cost. As an eCommerce company, we’ve grown from one brand with a handful of products to four brands with nearly 3,000 products including tractor and skid steer attachments, ramps, fitness equipment, and outdoor products. As we expand our innovative product offerings, we’ve stayed focused on providing world-class customer service and leading-edge eCommerce capabilities.
What it’s like to work here
Our employees thrive in a face-paced environment. They share a start-up mentality and a passion for growth — both for the company and for their careers. Titan Brands employees are committed to our brand promise and to our customers. We know our team members are critical to our growth, so we empower them to work independently, promote open communication, and foster a culture that embraces change. Our employees have more than a job with us, they have a place to build their career.
Titan is currently seeking entry level individuals to join the Inside Sales team. This is an entry level position with the opportunity for advancement within the Strategic Accounts department. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for growing revenue within the existing customer base, creating new customers, meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets, and increasing customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Representative will work primarily by telephone and email with Titan customers from our corporate headquarters in Memphis, TN. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, and have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
You might be a good fit for this role if you...
- Are a proactive and charismatic communicator
- Have the ability to read people and situations effectively
- Thrive in an environment where you have the freedom and independence to pursue your goals
In the Inside Sales Representative role, you will
- Generate sales of Titan products to new and existing customers by providing product information in a timely manner
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend Titan products
- Educate Titan customers and prospects about the features and benefits in order to generate sales and increase customer satisfaction
- Present pricing and terms and conditions in accordance with standard procedures
- Fulfill requests for product information
- Maintain customer files in Titans CRM database
- Manage time effectively, meet sales targets, and work effectively with other members of the Titan team
- Remain current on industry trends by attending sales & product meetings and researching relevant industry information
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Participate in Product Training
- Preparation and follow up of sales orders (call-in, walk in, scratch/dent, etc.)
- Identify problems, recommend solutions & lead solution implementation activities
- Maintain standard scorecard levels (phone/email/individual)
To do this we believe you should have
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Successful track record meeting assigned sales targets
- Proficiency in CRM software use
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and command of simple arithmetic
- Excellent telephone sales personality and telephone sales skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task activities without shifting priorities
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Must be honest, assertive, and creative
- Ability to work effectively without supervision
- Technically versed in key product areas
- Ability to up-sell & “Wow the Customer”
- Desire to be part of a growing family-oriented company
When and where do we need you?
- Job Location: Memphis, TN
- Job Type: Full-Time/Non-Exempt (ability to earn overtime)
- Included in Titan’s sales commission incentive program
- Reports to: Strategic Accounts Manager
What’s in it for you?
At Titan Brands, we are excited to share our growth with our community and cultivate top talent from all across the nation to be a part of our future. Offering job opportunities in just about every facet of the business, including enhanced internship programs and revitalized development plans for our staff.
Titan’s growth atmosphere offers a different kind of culture that thrives on the CORE values our founder established in the very beginning. To be part of the Titan team, your Commitment to the brand promise will be vital – the Opportunity you’ll be given to be successful will be unmatched – the Relationships you’ll build here could last you a lifetime – and you’ll be part of the Evolutionary legacy of Titan Brands.
Don’t get us wrong, Titan’s fast-pace, high growth environment can be a whirlwind; but the empowerment formed from this opportunity to flourish in your role is unique; you simply won’t find it anywhere else.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to be a part of our rapidly growing team, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for Titan.