Assist with client needs and collaborate with the client, Director of Client Services, and the Laboratory, to determine ideal solutions while they have active projects at ABS.
• Assist with the management and updates for production jobs and long term projects.
• Attend weekly Biospecimen Update Meetings.
• Assist with vendor PO questions and updates. , such as VWR
• Manage and track jobs requiring client materials to be sent to ABS.
• Assist with requests and BSRF/Service form entries within Netsuite.
• Perform Satisfaction checks on jobs after they have been shipped..
• Work directly with Director of Client Services on various improvement projects for the Client Service area.
• Potential to help assist in other departments, including Business Development, or Laboratory Production.
• Adhere to all SOPs and Work Instructions.
Education: A BS/BA or higher degree in biological sciences or related work experience.
o Fluent in English
o Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
o Excellent Grammatical Skills
o Good questioning and listening skills
Mathematical and Analytical Skills:
o A basic understanding of arithmetic and elementary algebra
o Ability to calculate percentages and create and interpret simple graphs
o Strong problem-solving ability
Team Work Skills
o Willing to work with others within all departments, to ensure a teamwork environment for ABS.
o Effective use of the internet for research
o Basic proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
o Ability to prioritize and manage details of multiple projects simultaneously
o Effective time management and scheduling (calendar)
o Effectively manage a high volume of email without compromising key responsibilities