At Comstar we believe in the power of transformation and its unparalleled value for our clients. By integrating a full spectrum of innovative solutions with honesty and unmatched experience and support, Comstar enables companies across all industries to achieve their goals. We are customer-focused and believe our ultimate success comes from our client’s success.
As an integral part of the Voice Operations team, the Implementation Coordinator is responsible for local number portability, administrative tasks, reporting and off boarding assistance for Comstar’s unified communications (UC) solutions.
What’s My Role?: (Responsibilities)
1. Ensure front-line customer satisfaction by dealing professionally and effectively with all internal and external customers/clients; work with both Project Management and Support teams to coordinate successful phone number porting; responsible for all communications to clients, 3rd party carriers and coworkers regarding phone number porting; answer client questions and concerns about phone number porting process
2. Gather and accurately document carrier/ISP account information for projects; order phone numbers, static IP addresses, circuits, etc.
3. Assist with Client Off-boarding, confirm and approve port away notifications from underlying carriers accurately and timely
4. Complete required documentation according to Company standards such as time reporting for billing & payroll, project/task progress & completion, time and materials for client/sales Service Levels Agreements (SLAs), etc. accurately and timely.
Am I the Right Fit?: (Qualifications)
• Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in a technology services/technical discipline or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting required. 1+ years’ experience working in a technology environment preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office/365; proficient in Word and Excel required
• Soft Skills: excellent customer interfacing skills (verbal, social, written); solid communicator internally and externally; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; can work independently and complete tasks accurately and timely; strong attention to detail; critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential; willingness to manage multiple tasks at once and adhere to guidelines, budgets and deadlines.
What are the perks?: (Benefits)
Comstar offers competitive healthcare benefits, 401(k) with a matching program and Paid Time Off. But so do most places, right? - So how do we stand out? Our team lives by our values and we strive to find applicants that do the same. We are respectful and honest. We work hard, but we have fun while doing it. We celebrate each other's victories and support each other through challenges. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Note: Interviews will be conducted via video conferencing (Microsoft Teams).