Growing Oil & Gas business is in need of a Field Sales Representative to increase sales in our Pecos sales territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, following up on potential leads, have superb interpersonal skills, and have the ability to meet sales goals. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you. Benefits after 90 days.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.