The Frate Group is a well-established, profitable and growing company that has been in business for over 45 years in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. The Frate Group offers customized logistics solutions through our operating companies; with non-asset based freight brokerage operations, warehousing and fulfillment operations to local LTL, TL and expedited services. We use our dedication, experience and personalized service to be the “The Most Dependable Transportation Service in the World”. We are committed to our team, our customers and our community and we are proud to have been named a “Top Small Workplace Winner” by the Wall Street Journal.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join our team. We offer a competitive base salary and commission structure with uncapped income potential . This highly motivated sales professional will be responsible for increasing revenue with existing customers, new business development by executing prospecting plans that lead to successful signing of new business contracts. The successful candidate should have a minimum of two years freight sales experience, professional and positive attitude, results driven, with the ability to meet established goals. Current territory for this position will be the west, southwest and south suburbs of the Chicagoland area.
• Identify, qualify and generate new business by adding and retaining clients to achieve set revenue and profit goals.
• Be able to identify opportunities across all operating companies and pricing that meets customers’ need in order to obtain business objectives.
• Uncover opportunities within the customers’ supply chain to provide additional services/revenue.
• Partner with internal team members to create solutions and sales proposals based on customer needs including pricing strategies, solution implementation and future customer growth potential.
• Maintain and update accurate information in CRM system, complete weekly activity reports.
• Maintain confidentiality of company information and uphold company core values.
• Minimum two years to four years transportation/logistics sales experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
• Proven sales experience selling at the C-Suite level.
• Background successfully selling warehouse/distribution and brokerage services.
• Strong negotiation, excellent written/verbal and presentation skills, professional demeanor.
• Strong computer skills – MS Office, Internet, CRM and pricing software.
• A combination of salary and commission pay structure, competitive with unlimited earning potential.
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits with employer paid life insurance.
• Voluntary short and long term disability coverage, life insurance, medical FSA Account.
• 401K Plan with 7% company match and Profit Sharing Bonus.
• Car Allowance Program.
• Vacation and Paid Birthday Holiday.