Streetsense seeks a Residential Consulting Director to be a part of our growing Global Multifamily Residential Real Estate team, which considers and influences all aspects of places that people call home. This role is integral to our work in positively shaping communities large and small.
In this role, you will work in close partnership with our Managing Director of Multifamily and other leaders to consult, advise, and drive client opportunities across Streetsense’s creative teams and practice areas. You will provide residential advisory services, shape client solutions, and provide thought leadership. You will grow existing clients and deepen our service offering, especially in the realms of residential research, technology, product positioning, marketing planning, sales/leasing strategy, and unit mix. Your expertise and approach will attract new clients and support Streetsense’s philosophy of growing our business through consultative sales and client education. The Residential Consulting Director will be the key partner to growth, client care, and practice area leaders as we grow our global multifamily footprint.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
Client Strategy + Delivery
- Provide multifamily and residential consulting and advisory services to expand client engagements and grow the residential portfolio alongside our Managing Director of Multifamily.
- Partner with the account teams in the development of client growth strategies and enhanced service offerings across our residential portfolio.
- Review and ensure the quality of the work delivered reflects Streetsense’s standards.
- Author and provide thought leadership to support our consultative marketing approach and CRM.
- Attend client meetings to establish, maintain, and grow relationships.
- Partner with marketing and design to advise and devise collaborative client solutions.
- Occasionally lead accounts as a Principal in Charge.
Product Development/Partner Resourcing
- Work in partnership with practice area leaders and account teams to create and shape client solutions.
- Define gaps in products or existing suite of services, help shape future products, and source partnership opportunities (e.g., technology solutions, marketing partners, industry software solutions) to our broaden ability to help clients meet their goals.
- Support the growth of multifamily and residential vertical by providing multifamily subject matter expertise at client pitches.
- Work closely with account directors on proactive growth plans for multifamily and residential clients.
- Expand existing client work and partner with clients on key multifamily accounts and initiatives.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities across all regions and practices.
- Embody Streetsense’s core values of pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo.
- Provide proposal support and write content for multifamily and residential pursuits.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the multifamily or residential real estate industry in marketing, design, or consulting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience sourcing, selling, and expanding client work.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing solutions in the multifamily or mixed-use space.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with a collaborative ideology and global perspective.
- Results-oriented working style.
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Experience working virtually with teams and clients across multiple regions.
- Ability to work cross-platform in a matrix-based organization.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred, but not required.
Keywords: “Consulting Director – Residential”, “Consulting Director – Multifamily”, “Principal Residential”, “Principal Multifamily”, “Consultant Residential”, “Consultant Multifamily”, “Managing Director – Residential”, “Managing Director – Multifamily”, “Business Development – Residential”, “Business Development – Multifamily”, “Principal Residential”, “Director Residential”, “Senior Director, Consulting – Residential”, “Senior Director, Consulting – Multifamily”, “Advisor – Residential”, “Advisor – Multifamily”, “Consulting Director – Real Estate", “Consultant - Real Estate”, “Managing Director – Real Estate”, “Business Development – Real Estate", "Senior Director – Real Estate", "Senior Director, Consulting – Real Estate"
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.