The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing day to day HR support and counsel to employees and managers regarding employee relation issues, employee communications, and process and policy. You will also be responsible for bringing new talent into our company by utilizing diverse and creative sourcing strategies including job boards, referrals, social media, networking and more. This will be accomplished by screening, telephone interviews, and scheduling and interviewing potential new hires.
Essential Job Functions
• Oversee HR office processes and paperwork, including FMLA and PTO. Track and log incoming HR related data, coordinate and maintain all HR Files.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Oversees and administers benefits programs including coordination of annual open enrollments such as life, health, and dental insurance, 401k, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and FMLA.
• Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Coordinate regular Team Building and Employee Development Activities.
• Accurately and efficiently enter employee data into the HRIS System.
• Run report, format and present information to Management.
• Coordinate and participate in unemployment insurance hearings.
• Manage miscellaneous projects, provides additional HR support to the Management, and serves as a liaison between the management and the Employees.
• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
• Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
• Conducts satisfaction surveys within the company and analyzes results to make changes where we could improve to increase employee morale.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
Other Job Functions
• Exhibits strong work ethic in a team environment.
• Prioritizes work and assignments appropriately in an efficient manner.
• Works well under pressure. Some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism.
• Is reliable and punctual for committed events and schedules.
What Yoli Offers
• After 60 days of continuous employment, insurance for full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week
• After 90 days of continuous employment, 401(k) for full and part time employees at least 21 years of age.
• Paid PTO for regular full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Fitness Reimbursement Program
• Free company product every month
• 12 paid holidays
• College degree within the Human Resources field or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
• Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
• Working knowledge of FMLA, Workers Compensation, COBRA
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, flexible, and able to adapt quickly to changing environment.
• Requires HRIS system experience.