Join 7 For All Mankind, the first company to bring premium denim to the market, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority on premium denim. 7 For All Mankind is the leader in denim innovation and after almost 20 years continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovation in fits and fabrics and exciting collaborations and partnerships. 7 For All Mankind offers competitive bonus programs and generous incentive programs along with the opportunity for career growth with our brand.
As part of a team focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences you will introduce our customers to the most innovative premium denim on the market and contribute to the continued success of our brand. The stylist plays a key role in our stores by serving as an ambassador of the 7 For All Mankind brand and culture ensuring the highest level of customer engagement is met. The key role of the Stylist is to contribute to the success of the store by consistently demonstrating a customer centric mindset by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the product.
- Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on their needs.
- Responsible for setting the example for customer engagement that exceeds industry standards.
- Represents the brand in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Responsible for building client relationships and generating excitement about our product through client outreach.
- Works with Store Manager to set goals for personal skill development.
- Assists the store Management team with non-selling operational tasks including:
- Replenishing stock levels on the sales floor.
- Maintaining organization of the store stockroom
- Assist with execution and setup of sales and promotions.
- Helps to maintain a neat, clean and well-presented store.
- Flexible and available to support scheduling needs of the business.
- Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying brand in all all interactions with customers and peers.
- Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external loss.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance.
- Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed.
- Able to meet performance expectations.
- Strong communication and engagement skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of initiative/self-starter
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following
- Cash handling procedures
- 1+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner and copier.)
- Must work weekend and night shifts.
- Climb ladders as needed.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
Diversity Vision Statement:
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.