We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join our team. The Systems Administrator must have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and networks. S/He will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our company’s computer systems.
The Systems Administrator will design and oversee the company network, systems, and applications. Daily tasks will include installing, upgrading, and monitoring software and hardware. The Systems Administrator will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, servers, email, laptop, and desktop PC’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure
- Support custom websites and services
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together
- Make recommendations for future upgrades
- Maintain network and system security
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
- Be responsible for PCI compliance
- Evaluate and modify systems performance
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
- Maintain integrity of the network, server development, and security
- Maintain Windows and Azure Active Directory, users, groups, etc.
- Design and deploy networks; Maintain network servers such as file servers and VPN gateways
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software development, security updates and patches
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to deal well with the stresses and pressure associated with tight project timelines.
- Willing to accommodate extended work hours to meet project timelines as occasion may require.
- Can expect, on occasion, to work with international market personnel in their respective time zone.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Specific experience with Microsoft Operating Systems 2008R2 to 2016 and Office 365
- Experience with VMware Enterprise Plus
- Experience with NFS, iSCSI; NetApp knowledge is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of industry-specific, professional work experience
- Experience with Direct Sales industry systems and software applications is preferred.