NSN Revenue Resources is a nationwide Revenue Cycle Management Company. We are the best because we employ the best. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in this innovative, fast paced environment, look no further. This is an incredible opportunity for individuals with STRONG Paralegal/Legal Assistant Experience. Must have knowledge of Medical Lien and Liability cases. Orthopedic/ Pain Management/ Ambulatory Surgery Center experience is a plus.
? Facilitates the aging claim process and resolves claims in a timely manner by initiating and maintaining positive and productive communications with all clients.
? Provide Legal A/R Quality Assurance reviews for all assigned centers.
? Work and notate aged claims in an efficient manner until settlement is procured.
? Provide Medical Records and Itemized Statements as requested.
? Approve settlements, manage the legal inbox and handle escalated account issues.
? Educate A/R representatives on processes that will produce the best results for cases in legal status.
? Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims within the scope of the company’s contractual and legal obligation to ensure that settlements are fair and equitable for the client.
? Continuously communicate with clients and leadership on PIP statutes and negotiations.
? Develop and present ongoing training activities to all A/R staff on various topics related to health care billing laws, PIP Statutes, State rules and regulations, and pertinent developments within the legal space.
? Finalize and maintain complete the Legal Process Manuals to include information on all aspects of the inhouse legal process related to medical lien and liability cases
• At least 3+ years of Paralegal experience; Paralegal Certification Preferred.
• Familiar with all Court rules and procedures.
• Sound judgment and strong skills with respect to interpersonal relations, critical thinking, problem solving and analysis.
• The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external clients.
• Able to multi-task and handle competing priorities while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
• Must be proficient in computer skills necessary to perform job duties and must have strong knowledge of computerized billing systems.
• Ability to work independently to identify and resolve complex client problems.
• Must possess positive attitude to enhance a cooperative and energetic work environment.