Excellent innovative environment with great family-oriented culture.
Come work as an Maintenance Lead at a growing company that offers great benefits with
opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Cormetech is a global leader in providing the highest quality and highest performing environmental technology. Our main goal? It’s to help ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Our products and processes improve air quality for coal and gas-fired power plants. We just don’t stop there though. Our innovative development team is reaching the marine, refinery, and even petrochemical markets. We take our responsibility and service we provide seriously.
We are looking for a full time Maintenance Lead who is team-oriented, has good communication skills, and prioritizes attendance. The ideal candidate can:
- Work 12 hour rotating shifts, including every other weekend.
- Provide daily supervision of maintenance technicians.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance for shift maintenance operations.
- Perform duties involving the maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse/worksite, including equipment.
- Demonstrate consistent problem-solving skills.
- General equipment and facilities maintenance knowledge
- Identify goods that do not meet our quality standards.
If you are a hard worker, eager to learn, with a go-getter attitude, you are who we are looking for!
- Follow all safety instructions and rules
- Direct all daily shift maintenance activities
- Responsible for daily shift updates
- Prioritize and coordinate activities with the appropriate shift supervisors and maintenance supervisor
- Setup, plan procedures, install and repair equipment on a timely basis
- Coordinate preventative maintenance programs
- Execute and implement the best work flows to reach the most efficient operations
- Follow and implement safety and environmental performance standards
- Coordinate and communicate equipment “up-time” issues and upkeep database
- Perform welding and metal fabrication as required
- Perform most complex repairs and equipment control diagnosis both mechanical and electrical
- Additional Duties: Special projects as assigned
This position will be housed in our Kings Mountain, NC manufacturing facility. Our city is ideally located in the foothills of North Carolina, and is home to comfortable climates, top-notch educational institutions and healthcare facilities, recreational opportunities, and friendly people.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefit package.
- Growth and advancement opportunities.
- Goal Sharing program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Family-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate a strong dedication to quality, safety, and environmental impact
- Able to lead people and work, motivate and train in a team environment
- Self-motivated worker and willing and able to take on responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with internal / external customers and suppliers
- Desire to be a leader and team player in a hands-on position
- Evidence of problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Able to manage projects and organize work in an efficient manner
- Evidence of working well under stress and time pressures and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Availability to work flexible hours when needed with minimal notice
- Committed to continued learning and education
- Working knowledge of PLCs and high voltage
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and up to 75 with team lifting
- Degree in engineering or technical field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience or equivalent maintenance experience
- 2-3 years of experience in industrial environment
- Proven knowledge of general plant safety
- On the job training with the regeneration process preferred
- Minimum of 6 months in current position preferred
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.