We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team with architecture, implementation, setup, administration, performance tuning, resiliency and uptime to support the company's business.
You will help us build scalable cloud infrastructure to support our various technology initiatives.
You'll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining SaaS integrations.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Design and configure continuous integration systems
- Build out test and production environments via infrastructure as code automation
- Create and enhance application and infrastructure monitoring
- Develop cost optimization strategies
- Assist in the architecture, design, implementation, and AWS cloud build (connectivity, network, security, containerization, monitoring)
- Automate infrastructure provisioning to stand up servers, install software and applications
- Manage storage, compute efficiency, and optimization activities, including evaluating the configuration of compute size, storage solutions, and other services (network services, automation, and load balancing)
- Assist with Integrations with SaaS systems.
- Ensure that proper operational plans and documentation are delivered with each initiative rolled into production.
- Collaborate with the Information Security Manager to ensure the company Network and Infrastructure systems conform to company Security policies and procedures.
- Acts as a trusted advisor, and builds and maintains relationships with other IT leaders and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs. Ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs, and is able to respond with the agility required to address changing business priorities.