Who we are: At Family Resource Home Care, we support families, our community and each other, by providing home care services that increase the quality of life for our clients. We pride ourselves on being named Home Care Pulse's Employer of Choice 2 years in a row due to our great culture, flexibility, benefits and much more!
Job Title: Caregiver
Hours: Variable Hour
Location: Boise, Treasure Valley Area
Summary: Currently looking for multiple experienced caregivers. We have multiple open shifts ranging between 2 and 12 hours at all hours of the day. Our clients have a variety of needs ranging from companionship to full assistance with activities of daily living. We have positions open in the morning as well as during the day, evenings and over nights.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• Flexible hours and work locations
• Competitive salary
• Ongoing paid training
• Paid sick leave
• 401(k) retirement program
• Commuter benefits
• Workers' Compensation
• Bonuses for referring other caregivers
• A caring support staff available 24 hour a day/7 days a week
1. GED or high school diploma
2. Reliable transportation with proof of auto insurance
3. Ability to pass a background check
4. Family Resource Home Care is a drug free workplace
• Home Care Professionals provide care to assigned clients in their place of residence which can vary in size, cleanliness, temperature, location, have or not have the presence of smoking, pets, noise, odors, allergens etc.
• Providing Healthcare also may place HCPs in contact with Bloodborne pathogens and communicable diseases.
• Home Care Professionals primarily work unsupervised.
• Role may require frequent standing, walking, sitting, keyboarding, and driving. Occasional twisting, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, kneeling or squatting. Seldom work above shoulders, and operation of equipment.
• Position will require the employee to talk and hear.
• Lifting can range from frequent 10 lbs. or less to seldom lifting of greater than 50 lbs.
**Family Resource Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.