For over 20 years Pacific Living Properties (PLP) has been providing quality apartment homes to meet the needs of our residents. We are committed to offering an exceptional living environment to our residents. We do this through excellent customer service, ongoing innovation and our use of state-of-the-art technology to promote excellent communication with our residents.
We are seeking highly motivated, experienced, and energetic candidates for the position of Maintenance Technician to play a key role in the San Diego, CA area.
Property maintenance is essential to every apartment community, and it is the maintenance team that carries out this vital role. The Maintenance Technician is an integral part of all preventive, corrective, and deferred maintenance plans.
• Responsible for completion of general maintenance tasks, including; service requests, turnover-functions and curb appeal
• Troubleshoot and repair most major and all minor mechanical systems
• Complete all service orders with minimal call-backs
• Ensure that the property is clean and free of trash, vacant apartments are clean and all common areas are well maintained
• Work with and/or around paints, pool chemicals and other potentially hazardous materials
• Provide professional customer service at all times
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year experience (100 units or more)
• Ability to function effectively in customer service atmosphere
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
• Available for emergency call duties and weekend work
• Basic computer skills and strong written/oral communication are required
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, commission incentives, health, dental/vision insurance and paid vacations and holidays. You must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer